Please read corona info below.
14.6.2020 – 9.8.2020: every day between 10:00 – 17:00
10.8.2020 – 30.8.2020: only saturdays and sundays between 10:00 – 16:00
Entrance ticket sales and entrance to the area ends one hour before closing time. See opening hours above for closing times.
All activities are included in the entrance fee.
Due to corona virus there are several changes to the activities at Kiviniityn Kotieläinpuisto, please read and follow the instructions below to make sure you can have a safe day at Kiviniityn Kotieläinpuisto.
- We hope that you can bring your own food. Service at cafeteria will be limited and slow due to available space and goverment instructions. Our barbecue huts with grills and tables are at your disposal.
- When using the cafeteria, please wash or disinfect your hands before entering, keep a safe distance to others in the line (one way only) and wait for the staff to serve pastries, coffee etc.
- Please pay by card only and if possible use the contacless payment option.
- Horse back riding, buggy trailer ride and bouncy castels are not available due to corona safety reasons.
- Barbecue huts have running water to wash hands, please wash hands before and after any activities to slow the spread of coronavirus.
- Only one person at a time in trampolines.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms: stay at home!
- Follow all goverment safety instructions.
- Follow instructions given by staff.
- We ask that you keep a safe distance to others, be mindful and be patient while standing in line as this will ensure everyone can have a safe and enjoyable day. Thank you for your understanding and welcome!
Kiviniitty animal park is located in Sastamala, western Finland. We have over 30 species, including regular farm animals and also wildlife like deer, reindeer, ostriches, wild bores, swans and many others. All the animals have spacious enclosures designed based on their needs. Many animals are well adapted for arctic conditions and can stay outdoors year round.
Besides animals we have other activities such as trampolines, pedal cars and electric quads. Some of our pedal cars are big enough for even adults to drive and join the fun. Our nature path takes you to a short trip in Finnish forest where you find small quizzes. We have a play area for children and a magic forest with friendly trolls and elfs.
There is a summer café in the park, where you can buy coffee, pastries, ice cream and such. We also have several well equipped canopies with microwave ovens, grills and coffee makers if you wish to have a picnic. You are welcomed to bring your own food.
Iirolantie 108, 38460 Sastamala